Mittwoch, Juli 18, 2007

 

For well known reasons important work (or guilty conscience) keeps me in reach of my desk… Nevertheless I escaped for a couple of days -
by now I’m a pro in tricking myself out of annoying responsibilities ;-)

I visited my sister in Kiel (city at the Baltic Sea, capital of Schleswig-Holstein (most northern federal state)).

I didn’t do much but shopping, enjoying the sun at the beach (yes, summer came back) and eating :-) perfect holiday. And I red a hilarious book that hadn’t ANYTHING to do with my thesis (that’s how you recognize the real book addict – to divert myself from all the reading I did some reading…

The book (Glennkill (or English: Three Bags Full) by Leonie Swann) is a Sheep detective Story and exactly the right mixture between murder mystery, philosophy and brilliant word joke. Very funny and very recommendable!




Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?