Samstag, Juni 10, 2006

 

Football rules...

This spot of the world wide web has been terribly neglected… but now I’m back :-) Of course I’m going to update you on everything that happened ever since I stopped bloging… but right now the moment calls for something different:

It’s time to give you an overview of football-world-cup-mania in Germany…

There is literally NOTHING left that doesn’t relate to football these days. Imagine any product you can think of… noodles (shaped like footballs and football boots), cream cheese (in football appearance), cereals (football), Nutela (in a glass that looks like a football), drinks (WorldCup bear,… ), bread (world champion sunflower seed bread), potato salad and BBQ sausages – you name it).

Being known as ‘litter fetishists’ the Germans, of course, aren’t short of a World Cup campaign that relates to garbage.

Comments: Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?